Need to start a return?
Stella Carakasi Common Questions
How do I start a return?
Start your return by clicking here and select one of the following options:
1. STORE CREDIT: Select this option for the value of your return and we’ll send you a free pre-paid return shipping label.
2. EXCHANGE: Select this option for an exchange of your item(s). Please let us know what item name/color/size you would like to exchange for in the notes of the return form. We'll send you a free pre-paid return shipping label.
3. FULL REFUND: Select this option to get a full refund on your merchandise. You are responsible for the return postage. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
4. REFUND MINUS SHIPPING: We’ll send you a pre-paid shipping label for a flat rate of $12.95 and deduct that amount from your refund.
What is SavedBy Package Protection and why was it added to my cart? How can I remove it from my cart?
- SavedBy Package Protection is an insurance that protects your package against loss, theft, or damage. If your package has any issues SavedBy will help solve the issue within 24 hours.
- To remove SavedBy Package Protection from your cart. Go to the cart page at the bottom above the blue "Check Out" button. Click the square box next to the SavedBy Package Protection and it will be removed off your order. See image below:
How do I get my first order 10% discount?
How do promotional codes work?
- Only 1 promotional code or discount can be used per transaction.
- Discounted merchandise using a discount code with the condition "*only eligible for EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT" can only be returned for exchange or store credit only, no refunds.
Where do I put discount/gift card codes?
The discount/gift card code box is on the Customer Information page during the checkout process. They are under the order summary so if you are on the mobile website you will need to click the tab at the top of the page that says "Show order summary" and you will see the discount/gift card code box there.
The discount/gift card code box is on the Customer Information page during the checkout process. They are under the order summary.
I got an email about my Stella Carakasi VIP Rewards Points. How do I retrieve these points?
How do I redeem Stella Carakasi VIP Rewards Points for discounts?
The way you can redeem points is to login to your account.
- You can login to view your points on launcher that is a button that says SC Rewards on the lower left of the website.
- When you sign in it will open the Order History Page and show a record of all your orders.
- Click on the launcher that is a button that says SC Rewards on the lower left of the website again.
- The launcher will show how many points you have then scroll down in that launcher window and click on the "Ways to redeem"
- Click view on the reward you want to redeem.
- There is an option at the bottom "Order discount 100 Style Rewards = $5" click the view button. There is a slider that you can redeem all your points (in 100 point increments).
- Then click on "Redeem" button and copy the code.
- You can also click apply code and it will automatically be entered to your cart.
- If you need to manually put the discount code in you can enter discount codes or gift card codes on the Customer Information page during the check out process. They are under the order summary so if you are on the mobile website you will need to click the tab that says "Show order summary" and you will see the discount code box there.
What about gift cards?
- Discounts cannot be applied when purchasing a Gift Card
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash
- Gift Cards do not expire
Why did my order require a signature to be delivered?
- Any order over $500 will require a signature at delivery.
Do you ship Internationally?
- We currently only ship to the USA. However, we are looking for new shipping options for our international customers. Feel free to email us at: email@example.com if you would like to be added to our wish list to be contacted when international shipping becomes available.
There are three options for returning an item, exchange, credit, or refund, what does credit mean?
- Selecting credit means you will be getting store credit for the value of your return in the form of a digital gift card that does not expire.
I returned my order, why hasn't it been processed?
- We must receive the return before we can process them for refund, store credit, or exchange. Please note that return shipping times may differ throughout the year due to holidays, weather, etc. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to help track where your return is in the return process.
How long does it take to refund my card?
- Please allow 3-4 weeks from the date the item is received by our receiving department for your account to be credited. Depending on your bank, it may take up to 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
I returned a discounted item and selected a refund, why did I get store credit?
- Sale and discounted merchandise that had a promotional condition of "only eligible for EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT" are eligible for store credit or exchange only.
Why was my refund less than what I paid?
- If you requested a pre-paid return shipping label, the cost of the label was $12.95 and was deducted from your refund.
I paid for expedited shipping. If I return my order do I get a refund of the cost of the expedited shipping?
- Unfortunately, no. Returned orders only refunded the value of the merchandise.
I want to exchange for a different item that is more expensive. What do I do?
- Please let us know what item, color, and size you want to exchange for. We will create a custom order for the new item, discount the value of the original order, and send you an invoice for the balance. Please note we will not send out this type of exchange order until the balance is paid for.
Customer Service or Style Questions?
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to email us at: email@example.com