You can start a return by clicking here and selecting one of the following options, refund, exchange, or store credit.
1. STORE CREDIT: Select this option for store credit for the value of your return item in the form of a digital gift card and we’ll send you a free pre-paid return shipping label.
2. EXCHANGE: Select this option for an exchange of your item(s). Please let us know what item name/color/size you would like to exchange for in the notes of the return form. We'll send you a free pre-paid return shipping label.
3. FULL REFUND: Select this option to get a full refund on your merchandise. You are responsible for the return postage. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
4. REFUND MINUS SHIPPING: We’ll send you a pre-paid shipping label for a flat rate of $12.95 and deduct that amount from your refund.
- Merchandise must be unused, tagged, and in the same condition that you received it. Otherwise it may be refused and sent back to the sender.
- Returns sent without a Return Authorization will be refused and sent back to the sender.
- Items marked as “Final Sale” are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All SALE styles marked with ( * ) in their name are FINAL SALE only and cannot be exchanged or returned. No price adjustments on previous purchases.
Purchases made using promotional codes that have the written condition: "Item can only be returned for store credit or exchange only." Are not eligible for refunds.
- Please ship returns in the same package you received your order in, if you have discarded the original package please ship in a padded envelope.
- Make sure to cover the original shipping label on your package with the new return shipping label. If the original shipping label is still visible the post office may return the package to you. We will not cover the cost to have the package to be reshipped if it is returned to you.
- For refunds, please allow 3-4 weeks from the date the item is received by our receiving department for your account to be credited. Depending on your bank, it may take up to 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.